Upper Body Postural Control and Stability with easy adjust and release
The Bib Harness is designed as a single piece harness, made from a waterproof vinyl or neoprene material it is a proven design and for many years has provided upper body postural control and stability.
Easily fitted to standard wheelchairs and most “special seating systems” these harnesses can provide excellent additional postural support when required by the wheelchair user.
Bottom swivel anchor points maintain effective alignment and control with upper shoulder straps being supplied with front release buckles for quick & easy removal.
- Available in 3 Sizes
- Available in Waterproof Eazi Care Vinyl or Dynamic Neoprene
- Easily Fitted to Special Seating Systems
- Can be Fitted to Standard Canvass Wheelchairs with Optional Harness Fixing Kit
- All Fittings & Instructions Provided for Basic Installation
- Rear Adjustable Straps for Comfort & Security
- Bottom Swivel Buckles for Positive Alignment
- Quick Release Buckles on all 4 Straps for Ease of Removal
- Velour Covering to Special Order
Colours and Materials
All Poziform Harnessing Systems are available in Black only.
There are 3 options in the range:
Standard Nylon Range
Standard Nylon uses a moulded lightweight nylon fabric to give a hard wearing yet comfortable texture.
Eazi Care Vinyl Range
Easy Care is suitable for more demanding clients where regular cleaning of the harness is required. It has a waterproof binding to prevent moisture absorption and contamination of the internal padding.
Dynamic Neoprene Range
Manufactured from Neoprene, these harnesses have built in elasticity that hugs the body more accurately and gives higher dynamic hold.