Pelvic security and support with extra locators
The POZIFORM 2-Part, Dual Pull, 4-Point pelvic harness holds the pelvis more securely making it suitable for clients with substantial movement and moderate to severe positioning needs.
The primary attachments position the belt like a two point harness and the secondary attachments anchor the belt in position to prevent it from riding up into the abdomen or twisting.
The POZIFORM 2-part, dual pull, 4-point pelvic harness is available in five sizes.
- Available in 5 Sizes
- Available in Standard Lightweight Nylon or Waterproof Eazi Care Vinyl
- Integrated Centre Strap & Buckle for Extra Adjustment
- Easily Fitted to Special Seating Systems
- Can be Fitted to Standard Canvass Wheelchairs with Fittings Supplied
- All Fittings & Instructions Provided for Basic Installation
- Velour Covering to Special Order
- 2 Part Design Allows Releasing of the Client Without Removing the Harness
- Dual Pull Design Allows for Extra Tensioning & Positive Centre Alignment
- 4 Point Fixing Holds the Pelvis more securely.
Colours and Materials
All Poziform Harnessing Systems are available in Black only.
There are 3 options in the range:
Standard Nylon Range
Standard Nylon uses a moulded lightweight nylon fabric to give a hard wearing yet comfortable texture.
Eazi Care Vinyl Range
Easy Care is suitable for more demanding clients where regular cleaning of the harness is required. It has a waterproof binding to prevent moisture absorption and contamination of the internal padding.
Dynamic Neoprene Range
Manufactured from Neoprene, these harnesses have built in elasticity that hugs the body more accurately and gives higher dynamic hold.
SOS offer a range of different buckles on our harnesses available below or from the knowledge centre:
Standard Push Buckle
Quick Release Push-Button Buckle
Side Release Buckle
Twin Lock Security Buckle