Lower Seating Position for Standing Transfers
The MoJo Lo was developed for clients who require a lower than normal wheelbase to deal with various functional and practical needs that cause problems when using conventional height wheelbases.
By designing the MoJo Lo we have reduced the seat frame height, SOS offers a Tilt in space wheelbase that is more practical for tall clients in transit (where more headroom is required), carers not being able to see over clients and for standing transfers.
The MoJo Lo is a new product from SOS. It is available in 3 sizes of Mini, Midi and Maxi with tilt in space or a fixed frame.
Advice and Assessment
We run Clinics up and down the country, offering advice, measurement and moulding in your area. Our knowledgeable clinic managers can help you decide which type of seating (and wheel bases) are suitable for your needs.
Enquire today to find out when a clinic is taking place near you.
- Low Seating position for taller clients, all models only 15″ high to the top of the seat rails
- Low centre of gravity
- Available in Mini, Midi and Maxi Sizes
- Available with Tilt in Space or Fixed Frame versions
- Height adjustable handles
- 2 position rear wheel setting
- crash tested to ISO 7176 part 19
- Transportation tie down points at any angle of tilt
- Rear wheel brakes
- Foot rest location socket
- Range of seven colours
- Range of accessories available
Accessories and Extras
SOS offer a range of harnesses and supports to accompany your specialist seating. Please see the options and accessories section for more information.
Our wheelbases have several unique feature compared to non SOS chairs. Click the link below to find out more:
Colours and Materials
We offer a wide range of colours, materials and patterns on our seating products.
The MoJo Wheelbase is available in a range of metalic and solid colours.
For the full range of colours please follow the link below: