Well-established, cost effective custom moulded seating for complex bodies
Matrix Seating is a well established proven customized seating system, which have been used for many years to provide seating solutions for complex seating problems and are able to accommodate complex seating requirements that offer the added ability of being able to adjust to deal with growth or changes in posture during use.
2nd generation Matrix system: stronger and more flexible
Benefiting from the 2nd Generation of the latest Matrix design, Matrix Seating now provides the same customisation with improved overall strength and stability with the ability to be interfaced into a wide range of wheelchairs and other mobility equipment.
Already got a chair?
Matrix Seating is available as a Full Seating System to provide total body support when complete seat systems are necessary or as Matrix Backrest Module, which are available in range of sizes to provide effective custom styled back supports where clients require a customised support to maintain stable mid line upper body position when seated.
Matrix seating solutions can be interfaced with your existing equipment as well as our own wheel bases. This allows SOS to offer a complete seating solution.
Available in a range of colours and finishes for individual choice.
Matrix Seating Systems are suitable for a comprehensive range of disabilities and seating needs. Custom built each Matrix seat is built to suit each individual client and due to it’s ability to accommodate complex posture is well suited to many Special Seating Needs.
Available in a range of graded sizes the Matrix Total Contour Back Modules provide a customised solution when providing lateral support within the confines of a standard wheelchair.
Advice and Assessment
For further advice regarding the BM System or any other SOS Specialised Seating products please contact our Customer Service Department.
Matrix Full Seating Systems
- Customised seating system to meet your needs
- Multiple adjustable matrix components allow each seat to be customised to suit
- Can be modified to suit postural and growth changes when required
- Good ventilation and low heat retention
- Flexible elements available to enhance postural accommodation
- Suitable for use in transportation
Matrix Backrest Modules
- Provides lateral support within the confines of a standard wheelchair
- Three dimensional, intimately fitting back support
- One piece easily removed unit
- Increased area of support when compared with conventional lateral supports
- Utilises V-Trak wheelchair mounting system with variable tilt and easy height adjustment
- Easily removable for wheelchair folding when required
- Stretch covers easily removed for maintenance and cleaning
- Can be used in conjunction with a large range of support cushions
Options & Accessories
Harnesses and Supports
SOS offer a range of harnesses and supports to accompany your specialist seating. Please see the options and accessories section for more information.
Colours and Materials
We offer a wide range of colours, materials and patterns on our seating products.
The Matrix seating system can be made using, soft velours and terry toweling. The seat back is available in a range of colours and printed patterns.
For the full range of colours please follow the link below:
Patterns and Transfers