Pelvic security and support
The POZIFORM 2-part dual pull pelvic harness gives a higher degree of fixation to the pelvis and with the dual pull straps it allows for extra tensioning and positive centre alignment when required.
Easily installed on to wheelchairs and Special Seating Systems these pelvic harnesses provide a convenient and cost effective device suited to a range of client needs.
The POZIFORM 2-part dual pull pelvic harness is currently available in five sizes.
- Available in 5 Sizes
- Available in Standard Lightweight Nylon or Waterproof Eazi Care Vinyl
- Integrated Centre Strap & Buckle for Extra Adjustment
- Easily Fitted to Special Seating Systems
- Can be Fitted to Standard Canvass Wheelchairs with Fittings Supplied
- All Fittings & Instructions Provided for Basic Installation
- Velour Covering to Special Order
- 2 Part Design Allows Releasing of the Client Without Removing the Harness
- Dual Pull Design Allows for Extra Tensioning & Positive Centre Alignment
Colours and Materials
All Poziform Harnessing Systems are available in Black only.
There are 3 options in the range:
Standard Nylon Range
Standard Nylon uses a moulded lightweight nylon fabric to give a hard wearing yet comfortable texture.
Eazi Care Vinyl Range
Easy Care is suitable for more demanding clients where regular cleaning of the harness is required. It has a waterproof binding to prevent moisture absorption and contamination of the internal padding.
Dynamic Neoprene Range
Manufactured from Neoprene, these harnesses have built in elasticity that hugs the body more accurately and gives higher dynamic hold.
SOS offer a range of different buckles on our harnesses available below or from the knowledge centre:
Standard Push Buckle
Quick Release Push-Button Buckle
Side Release Buckle
Twin Lock Security Buckle