The P Pod is one of our most popular products. It offers a different seating experience for those with special seating needs and is great for a range of ages from infants to adults.
P Pod was developed as a response to clients who said: ‘we want a different seating option at home!’ Beanbags have traditionally been used for years with the less able but lack the true support the client needed. So SOS put its thinking cap on and came up with the P Pod.
The ‘P’ Pod has offers simple yet effective postural support for use by disabled children and adults when indoors at home or day care environment. The unique patented design of the ‘P’ Pod combines a symmetrical or custom moulded support within the simplicity of a conventional Bean Bag base. Offering maximum comfort with postural support.
The P Pod is available with a range of accessories including:
- Removable growth liner to accommodate growth and posture change
- Flip-over head rest raises the head when the pod is in a reclined position
- Foot Bolster to place the feet on and help the user feel more grounded
- Custom embroidery – The P Pod can be made absolutely unique by having a name, favourite band or football team name embroided on the badge at no extra cost.
- Mobile Base to allow the client to be moved from room to room without disturbance.
- Activity Frame for use in play therapy
- Activity Trays available in freestanding or as a lap tray.
SOS are continually developing new products and will be exhibiting at events throughout the year.
Contact us for more information or arrange a product demonstration.