Location: SOS Head office in Tutbury, Staffordshire
Specialised Orthotic Services Ltd (SOS) is one of the UKs leading companies in the provision of special seating, mobility and positioning products. Established in 1980, SOS have worked with NHS Wheelchair Services and Community therapists for 38 years. We are a UK based manufacturer with facilities in Tutbury, Staffordshire.
- Take incoming calls from customers and book appointments onto the Community Diary.
- Read Community daily reports and action any tasks within them.
- Create a concise therapist database and establish effective working relationships with therapists.
- Organise therapist group demonstrations – from initial contact stage through to confirming arrangements and booking onto Demonstrator’s Smart diary.
- First point of contact for all telephone sales enquiries, escalating new product information/changes to the Community Team.
- Track ‘Hot Leads’ – organisations where we have or are planning a visit and we think that there may be significant business to come from it.
- Prompt response to ad hoc requests in relation to any customer service related query.
- Good geographic knowledge of the UK
- Excellent diary management skills
- Excellent phone and organisation skills
- Administrative duties around the role
- As community coordinator you will be the first point of contact for many customers
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org